Wednesday, September 26, 2007

9/17 & 9/19

These few days are kind of a planning period where we're trying to get all of our upcoming projects in order. TJ (the official tech guy here) and I played around with some Final Cut Pro editing stuff just to get me familiarized with the program. I've also been watching some videos on lynda.com to get a better idea on how to run the programs we've got- I had to get the subscription for ART232 and found that it's turning out to be helpful in the rest of my life as well- I think I'm really making progress with the program. Granted, I haven't made anything yet but at least I'm feeling comfortable editing other random videos.

I've also been put in charge of gathering all the little supplies and literature to put together the promo to get people more involved. We've been slowly finding and compiling the materials- we've got a red file folder and some good ideas anyway. There's just so much to do all at once so it seems like it's taking forever to get anything done. We did, however, find a woman to run the Gratiot access center- Jan did some calling around and we found Lori. This is a good thing, because we sure did need someone to run the place down there a few days a week.

No comments: